Pet Friendly (1)
The Dymock Spa is perfect for a couple a looking to take a short break away. The kitchen is well equipped with new appliances and all the modern conveniences you require during your visit. There is an en-suite with a walk-in shower. Outside, there is a private terrace with a hot tub and table and chairs for alfresco dinning. These lodges are pet friendly and have a secure back terrace, allowing them safe outdoor space.
The king bed is made up with crisp white cotton linen, bath robes, bath towels, hand towels and bathmats are supplied.
Perfect for a romantic retreat, the area is plentiful in stunning wildlife, with the occasional deer, squirrels, fantastic birdlife and not to forget the friendly family of ducks who come to visit!
- Private hot tub
- Pet friendly
- A king sized ensuite bedroom
- Welcoming bottle of Townsend Apple Juice, tea and coffee, biscuits washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath towels, gowns, hand towels and bathmats for the bathrooms, luxury hand soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Smart TVs (Netflix/ Amazon Prime)
- Full Fibre Wi-Fi
- Open plan kitchen living room
- Garden furniture
- Private parking
- Closest pub is in Kilcot, Kilcot Inn walking distance from the park, Newent (2 miles away) has a Co-op and range of pubs and restaurants.
No smoking inside