Pet Friendly (2)
These two-bed traditional wooden Alpine style lodges are ideal for a family getaway or a couple looking for a bit of extra space. The kitchen is well equipped and all the modern conveniences you require during your visit. Outside on there is a small covered private terrace with table and chairs for some alfresco dinning.
The beds is made up with crisp white cotton linen, bath towels, hand towels and bathmats are supplied.
These lodges are pet friendly and guest can enjoy the stunning wildlife, with the occasional deer, squirrels, fantastic birdlife and not to forget the friendly family of ducks who come to visit!
- Pet friendly
- A king sized master bedroom
- A twin bed second bedroom
- Welcoming bottle of Townsend Apple Juice, tea and coffee, biscuits washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath towels, hand towels and bath mats for the bathrooms, luxury hand soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Smart TVs (Netflix/ Amazon Prime)
- Full Fibre Wi-Fi
- Open plan kitchen living room
- High chair and travel cot (Available on request)
- Garden furniture
- Private parking
- Closest pub is in Kilcot, Kilcot Inn walking distance from the park, Newent (2 miles away) has a Co-op and range of pubs and restaurants.
- No smoking inside