Pet Friendly (1)
This lodge is ideal for a couple a looking to take a short break away. The kitchen is well equipped and all the modern conveniences you require during your visit. There have an en-suite with a walk-in shower. Outside on there is a small covered private terrace with table and chairs for some alfresco dinning. The lodges are pet friendly and suitable for wheelchair user with limited mobility.
The king bed is made up with crisp white cotton linen, bath towels, hand towels and bathmats are supplied.
Perfect for a romantic retreat, the area is plentiful in stunning wildlife, with the occasional deer, squirrels, fantastic bird life and not to forget the friendly family of ducks who come to visit!
- Pet friendly
- A king sized ensuite bedroom
- Welcoming bottle of Townsend Apple Juice, tea and coffee, biscuits washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, initial supplies of loo roll and bin bags
- Large white bath towels, hand towels and bath mats for the bathrooms, luxury hand soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Smart TVs (Netflix/ Amazon Prime)
- Full Fibre Wi-Fi
- Open plan kitchen living room
- Garden furniture
- Private parking
- Closest pub is in Kilcot, Kilcot Inn walking distance from the park, Newent (2 miles away) has a Co-op and range of pubs and restaurants.
- No smoking inside